PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect email addresses that are supplied to us through our optional email sign-up forms. We also collect email addresses from our online order entry form.
If you have supplied us with your email address, we may contact you via email about a completed or incomplete order, or other transactional requirements pertaining to the order. If you have opted into one of our mailing lists, we may email you with marketing messages about our products and services, or for other promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from one or more of our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us by sending a message via email@example.com
We do not trade, rent, or sell email addresses to any other parties unless explicitly noted when you sign up (for instance when you sign up for a co-sponsored contest with a partner).
We also collect postal addresses from orders.
If you have supplied us with your postal address, we may contact you with news of new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us by sending a message via firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not retain telephone numbers for purposes other than contacting individuals with a question or information regarding their order. We do not trade, rent, or sell telephone numbers to any other parties.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We collect, in aggregate form only, the domain names of visitors to our Site, as well as statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related Site information. This information includes information such as browser software, operating system, and IP address, and is used for marketing and sales reporting, or to improve the design and function of the Site.
We also collect information via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, which includes information about user demographic and interest categories. You may opt out of this practice by emailing email@example.com.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Site.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Necessary / Essential Cookies. Session Cookies. Administered by Shopify. These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services on our Site that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Functionality Cookies. Persistent Cookies. Administered by Shopify. These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Site, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Site.
Tracking and Performance Cookies. Persistent Cookies. Administered by Third-Parties. These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Site and how users use the Site. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Site. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Site to see how our users react to them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
When you visit this Site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the IP address (which is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data, such as the web pages you request, can be sent to you) and/or the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- the date and time of access to our Site
- the path taken through our Site
- the Internet address of the Site which linked directly to our Site
We use this information about Site visitors to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Site, to help us make our Site more useful to visitors, and to assess login performance of the Site.
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services, including your personal information when necessary. We may also receive personal information from third party marketing partners.
All information regarding your order except as noted above is kept confidential. We will not disclose any information to anyone inquiring about an order they, or anyone else, has received unless required by law, a valid subpoena or a court order.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Alert you to updated information, products and services.
- Provide tailored promotions and offers.
- Provide a more complete service to you.
- Improve the content and performance of our Site.
- Answer your questions.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Site through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to (such as mailing address) so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties, without further notice to you, to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may, from time to time, share your Personal Information with other companies with whom we have strategic or marketing relationships (such as our marketing partners) or with other companies and marketers whose products or services may be of interest to you. To opt-out of sharing your information with 3rd party marketing partners, please email@example.com
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive to protect the safety of users of the Site and/or the general public, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you’re a California resident, You may have some additional privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA”, a list is provided below for your reference:
- You have the right to opt-out of Nylint Toys' sharing of your personal information. If you wish to opt out please firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to request us to disclose to you, no more than twice in a 12- month period, the personal information about you that Nylint collects, uses, discloses, and sells during the preceding 12 months, which shall include as follows:
- The categories of personal information that we've collected or shared about you for a business purpose with our service providers.
- The sources from which we collected such information.
- The third parties with whom we've shared that personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The speciﬁc pieces of personal information we've collected about you.
The above information can be requested by contacting email@example.com.
For purposes of exercising your rights above, please note the following regarding how we collect and use your personal information as described in this policy:
- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identiﬁers; payment information; characteristics of protected classiﬁcations under California or federal law; commercial information; professional or employment information; internet of other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic or visual information.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identiﬁers; payment information; commercial information; professional or employment information; internet of other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic or visual information.
- We exchange the following categories of personal information that may be deﬁned as a sale of information: Identiﬁers; commercial information; Internet or other electronic network activity; geolocation data
All OTHER US RESIDENTS
Nylint Toys respects your privacy. Our web site is meant to be a service to you.
- If you wish to opt out of the receipt of marketing communications from us or the Sale of your Personal Information, please contact us.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information. If you wish to have your information deleted please contact us.
- Nylint Toys collects, uses, discloses, and sells the following information related to your Personal Information:
The categories of Personal Information that we've collected or shared about you for a business purpose with our service providers.
The sources from which we collected such information.
The third parties with whom we've shared that Personal Information.
The business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
The speciﬁc pieces of personal information we've collected about you.
The above information can be requested by contacting us .
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, to the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We may also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you believe that a child under age thirteen (13) has provided us with Personal Information through the Site, please contact us, and we will attempt to remove that information from our databases.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.